This template returns a random "most viewed" list. It is used on wiki home page to show an arbitrary set of most viewed topics.
Internal use only.
The default update is by seconds. The offset allows you to use the random selector at multiple points in the page and get different results (just add a new number for each instance)
This list of categories is defined within this template itself.
The parameters are:
- offset: (optional) Offset to current seed. Allows a different "random" selection if selector used more than once on a page. Usually just update number by one for every instance of the template on the page
- seed: (optional) completely changes the seed. By default the seed is the time (in seconds) which implies an update every time page is refreshed.
- crop: (optional) number of chars to display in title - default is 70
- count: (optional) number of items to display - default is 10
Note that this template depends on the Template:RandomSelector, and can only define up to 26 different lists
A random set should be displayed here:
- J2ME clients for JSON services made easy: the complete implementation
- How to create a YouTube player with Java ME
- JSR 172: XML Parsing Example
- RSS Parser with KXML in Java ME
- How to connect to Facebook using CodenameOne on Series 40
- JSR 172: Accessing a .NET Web Service
- Web Services APIs on Symbian
- How to make an EJB client in Java ME
- Promoting Asha apps on Nokia store with AppsBeacon
- Using Twitter API ME for PIN-based authorization from Java ME