This template returns a random "most viewed" list. It is used on wiki home page to show an arbitrary set of most viewed topics.
Internal use only.
The default update is by seconds. The offset allows you to use the random selector at multiple points in the page and get different results (just add a new number for each instance)
This list of categories is defined within this template itself.
The parameters are:
- offset: (optional) Offset to current seed. Allows a different "random" selection if selector used more than once on a page. Usually just update number by one for every instance of the template on the page
- seed: (optional) completely changes the seed. By default the seed is the time (in seconds) which implies an update every time page is refreshed.
- crop: (optional) number of chars to display in title - default is 70
- count: (optional) number of items to display - default is 10
Note that this template depends on the Template:RandomSelector, and can only define up to 26 different lists
A random set should be displayed here:
- How to write data to a file in Java ME
- Reading a text file line by line in Java ME
- JSR 172: XML Parsing Example
- Converting a resource into a byte array in Java ME
- How to parse an XML file in Java ME with kXML
- Bit Input/Output Stream utility classes for efficient data transfer
- How to create a high score database in Java ME
- Storing user preferences in Java ME
- Persistent Data in Java ME
- Reading an InputStream in Java ME