This template returns a random category, used to define the categories on front page of wiki.
Internal use only.
The default update is by hours. The offset allows you to use the random selector at multiple points in the page and get different results (just add a new number for each instance)
This list of categories is defined within the template itself
The parameters are:
- offset: (optional) Offset to current seed. Allows a different "random" selection if selector used more than once on a page. Usually just update number by one for every instance of the template on the page
- seed: (optional) completely changes the seed. By default the seed is the time (in seconds) which implies an update every time page is refreshed.
- title:true: If true, just returns the first item in selected list. Default is to return whole list.
- Un named parameters: up to 12 parameters
Test code. At time of save
- 20140828081125 - CURRENTTIMESTAMP timestamp
- 201408280825 - #time
- 20110826062857 - what approx what it was just before saving
Has this changed a lot - ie is cache updating
A random set should be displayed here: Windows Phone¦XNA¦Silverlight