Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Usage of CTelephony
The CTelephony class provides a simple interface to the phone's telephony system. Basically, tt provides two services:
- Can find out information about the phone. This class provides support for retrieving Phone Settings, Line Information, Call Functionality, Network Information and (basic) Supplementary Service Settings.
- Can dial, answer and control voice calls.
class CTelephony : public CBase;
Examples of Usage(Phone and Network Information)
- Reading IMSI in 3rd Edition
- Reading IMEI in 3rd Edition
- How to get Subscriber identification
- Monitoring battery status with CTelephony
- Reading Network Paramters in 3rd edition -Synchronously
- Cell ID with CTelephony
- Network name with CTelephony
- Monitoring signal strength with CTelephony
- How to know Flight mode status
- How to detect when a charger is connected