Revision as of 03:54, 23 March 2007
Carbide.vs is a set of tools that enable efficient Symbian OS C++ application development using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 IDE and Symbian OS SDKs.
Carbide.vs is targeted at developers with Visual Studio skills who want to create C++ applications for Symbian OS platforms. Carbide.vs provides easy entry into Symbian OS C++ development with wizards and other automated functions that integrate with Visual Studio. User can get started with minimal manual configuration. Carbide.vs also contains functionality to automate several development tasks specific to Symbian OS.
- Visual Studio look and feel
- Support for development with multiple SDKs
- Project import and creation functions
- Automatic maintenance of key Symbian OS files
- Fully incremental project build for emulator use