Revision as of 11:53, 24 June 2009 by
From Nokia Developer Wiki
Allows the users to access the web pages on their devices. The main purpose is to surf the web and view internet sites.
Some usability tips
- The smaller form factor must be kept into account.
- Entering text might be slow for mobile devices, so providing autocomplete will be an added advantage for the users.
- There should be provision for performing the basic functions - back, forward, stop, refresh and home.
- Vertical scrolling of pages should be preferred.
- Soft keys mapping for commands should be used wisely.
- Variation of fonts and colors should not be too high for atleast smaller resolution devices.
- Very large images should not be used.