Browser allows the users to access the web pages on their devices. The main purpose is to surf the web and view internet sites.
Some usability tips
- The smaller form factor must be kept into account.
- Entering text might be slow for mobile devices, so providing autocomplete will be an added advantage for the users.
- There should be provision for performing the basic functions - back, forward, stop, refresh and home.
- Vertical scrolling of pages should be preferred.
- Soft keys mapping for commands should be used wisely.
- Should provide a mechanism for proper navigation.
- Variation of fonts and colors should not be too high for atleast smaller resolution devices.
- Should not create auto-refreshing pages, otherwise provide an option to the user to stop this behaviour.
- Very large images should not be used.
- click here to read more on Browser