Category:Remote Device Access
The Remote Device Access (RDA) allows developers to test applications on a variety of real Nokia devices remotely over the Internet (including devices based on Windows Phone, Series 40 (Asha) and legacy platforms). Usage is free of charge for all Nokia Developer members.
This category contains articles on the wiki related to the service.
- RDA guide for Nokia Lumia developers (Lumia Library)
- RDA Limitations (Lumia Library)
- RDA on twitter
- Lumia App Lab # 12 - Testing Windows Phone apps with Remote Device Access (youtube)
- Test your Java apps on Series 40 phones with the free Remote Device Access (youtube)
- Introduction to using Remote Device Access to test Asha Touch apps (youtube)
- Nokia Device Lending Libraries
Pages in category "Remote Device Access"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.