Revision as of 12:54, 28 November 2007 by
From Nokia Developer Wiki
Some things to remember when designing dialogs:
- Be consistent.
- Keep your terminology the same throughout the application.
- Remember feedback! It’s important to tell the user when something is happening.
- Make informative error messages so the user knows what happened and what needs to be
- done to recover (see Error message ).
- Make sure the user has the opportunity to reverse from any situation with Back or Cancel, for example.
- Keep the dialogs simple so that the user’s memory won’t be loaded with too much information.