Anybody who has logged in with a valid Forum Nokia User Account can create a New Page.
Why is there no button to create a new page?
Because the Wiki is all about Links. It looks for page entries every time you make a link. If the page does not yet exist(it will be marked in red), follow the link - and you are prompted to 'fill out' that empty link - and create a page to go with it.
Currently the Go to and Create Page are Missing
If you know what you ar going to call your article instead of using the go to just use the full url For example
if you wish to create an article titled New Wiki Article
simply enter this URL in your browser and it will let you create the article.
We are in the process of restoring the previous process and the information below will be viable again.
How to Create a New Page
To do so, simply search for the name of the page you want to create (use the go button) - then accept the invitation to create a new page.
- Is there another page on the same(or similar) topic. Search the Wiki.
- How to name the page. Look at how other pages are named and organized.
- Is a new page needed - or can you add to an existing page.
When creating the page....
- Before saving the page - check the What Links Here button, and align your content with what exists already.
- If nothing links to the page - how will it be found? Go and create the links in other pages. This is how the Wiki works!
- Check the Style guide for pointers on wording - but don't get too bothered with writing ability. Generally others will help out in improving the standard of writing.
The important thing is to contribute. This is your library - your effort and input is needed to make it useful.