Anybody who has logged in with a valid Forum Nokia User Account can create a New Page.
Because the Wiki is all about Links. It looks for page entries every time you make a link square double brackets, that is [[ and ]]. If the page does not yet exist (it will be marked in red), follow the link - and you are prompted to "fill out" that empty link - and create a page to go with it.
Another way to start a page is to check if such page already exists in this Wiki, with this search page. If no such page exist, the link to start the specific page is provided as a red link. Again follow the link and start writing your article.
A third way to start a page is through URL. For example, if you wish to create an article titled New Wiki Article, simply enter the URL in your browser and it will let you create the article.
Note that the spaces have been replaced with underscores in the URL.
Before you create a page, think first...
- Is there another page on the same (or similar) topic. Search the Wiki.
- How to name the page. Look at how other pages are named and organized.
- Is a new page needed - or can you add to an existing page.
When creating the page....
- Before saving the page - check the What Links Here button, and align your content with what exists already.
- If nothing links to the page - how will it be found? Go and create the links in other pages. This is how the Wiki works!
- Check the Style guide for pointers on wording - but don't get too bothered with writing ability. Generally others will help out in improving the standard of writing.
The important thing is to contribute. This is your library - your effort and input is needed to make it useful.