How to get project from CVS to Carbide C++
As an example of CVS server the BluSPAN project is used. The CVS server is upon: bluspan.cvs.sourceforge.net
This example is originally taken from my nokia blog where bluspan project’s online journal goes. Blog is here.
How to get sources from CVS to Carbide C++ workspace.
- Open new workspace in Carbide.
- Choose “Window->Open perspective->Other->CVS Repository Exporting”
- At the left side of window (on CVS Repositories tab) click Right mouse button and choose: “New->repository Location”.
Fill in following data:
- Host: bluspan.cvs.sourceforge.net
- Repository path: /cvsroot/bluspan
- User: anonymous
- Connection type: pserver
- After Location is created, click “Head”, then right-button click at the project you want to get and pick “Check out”.
- You may need then to import project: File->Import->Simbian OS Bld .inf. The Bld.inf file is usually situated at “group” folder.