Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
How to get project from CVS to Carbide C++
As an example of CVS server the BluSPAN project is used. The CVS server is upon: bluspan.cvs.sourceforge.net
This example is originally taken from my nokia blog where bluspan project’s online journal goes. Blog is here.
How to get sources from CVS to Carbide C++ workspace.
- Open new workspace in Carbide.
- Choose “Window->Open perspective->Other->CVS Repository Exporting”
- At the left side of window (on CVS Repositories tab) click Right mouse button and choose: “New->repository Location”.
Fill in following data:
- Host: bluspan.cvs.sourceforge.net
- Repository path: /cvsroot/bluspan
- User: anonymous
- Connection type: pserver
- After Location is created, click “Head”, then right-button click at the project you want to get and pick “Check out”.
- You may need then to import project: File->Import->Simbian OS Bld .inf. The Bld.inf file is usually situated at “group” folder.