Archived:Instructions for Flash Lite Components publication
Please follow these instructions when publishing new components
Step 1. Create a new page
Create an article providing introduction, download link and usage instructions of the component. Include category Flash Lite Components for the article. Create a new page Give the name of your component as the name of the page. Example: "Archived:Button Component for Flash Lite"
Step 2. Write the user's manual
Include at least the following
- General description of the component
- Purpose of the component, what it is used for
- Prerequiisites, Flash version, device model, software versions etc.
- Required level of expertise (beginner, intermediate, expert)
- Installation insttructions (mxp)
- Methods, properties and functions explained
Step 3. Upload the files
Upload your files (mxp and/or FLA, AS) Upload files and images After uploading, link them to the page you created, using the media tag.
We recommend using the comment tab for commenting on this page as well as on the component pages.