Revision as of 15:29, 29 May 2008 by
From Nokia Developer Wiki
libm provides the UNIX math library functions.
Provides functions like:
- Trigonometric(sin, cos,tan, etc.);
- Inverse Trigonometric(acos, asin, atan, etc.);
- Hyperbolic(acosh, atanh, cosh, sinh, etc.);
- Normalizing functions;
- Rounding functions;
- Logarithmic functions and some other mathematical functions.
All implemented functions behaves exactly as they behave in UNIX environment and some limitations are given below.
- Floating-point exceptions are not supported, because there is no hardware floating-point coprocessor support in the current phones.
- Complex number APIs are not supported in this library.
- Since there is no long double support in Symbian OS, all long double version APIs invoke the double versions of the APIs.