Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Mobile Design Pattern: Menu Theme of Mobile Screen
This design pattern is part of the Mobile Design Patterns series.
A menu theme in mobile is very important in accessing any of the application from the menu bar.
Menu contains the icons in the screen; by touching the icon user can open any application, like Mp3 player, SMS, Browser, Contact, Dialer, Maps.
• Theme makes better look of mobile.
• It gives basic information e.g. date and time very fast.
• Some themes contains standard shortcut like sms , mp3.
• Theme gives graphical look to the application.
• By one click we can open required application in mobile.
• By touching the other icon user will open unwanted application.
We can use the theme when we need some graphical look to the application.
When we need to open the application very fast touch menu bar is used. Theme gives better look to the mobile phone. .