Mobile Design Pattern: Tab in Browser
m (needs mobile browser version added)
Revision as of 13:01, 29 June 2009
File:More work needed.gif Moderator note:- corrected versions of browser. Specific Mobile browsers names used needs to be added
This design pattern is part of the Mobile Design Patterns series.
A web browser is a medium by which user can open web pages in mobile. Mobile browser should capable of opening more than one web page. And by clicking on the required tab user can open required web page. Mozila Firefox 2.0 onwards contains this facility while only Internet Explorer version 7.0 onward support this,earlier versions does not support it.
• Picture in mobile should look as good as computer.
• Browser contains all the functions required in mobile internet.
• More than one webpage in one browser.
• Smooth transition from one page to another.
• In mobile every browser can not support this tabs.
• Size of webpage is more compared to mobile screen; So It is time consuming to go one side to another side in webpage.
Tabs are very essential in mobile, when we want to open more webpage in one web browser. .