Mobile Design Pattern: Tab in Browser
This design pattern is part of the Mobile Design Patterns series.
A web browser is a medium by which user can open web pages in mobile. Mobile browser should capable of opening more than one web page. And by clicking on the required tab user can open required web page. Mozila firefox contains this facility while internet explorer does not support it.
• Picture in mobile should look as good as computer.
• Browser contains all the functions required in mobile internet.
• More than one webpage in one browser.
• Smooth transition from one page to another.
• In mobile every browser can not support this tabs.
• Size of webpage is more compared to mobile screen; So It is time consuming to go one side to another side in webpage.
Tabs are very essential in mobile, when we want to open more webpage in one web browser. .