Mobile device usability
m (Hamishwillee - Bot update - Fix metadata etc)
m (Text replace - "Category:Mobile Design" to "")
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Latest revision as of 03:42, 9 May 2012
 Some usability guidelines for mobile device
- Adaptation: Mobile devices must be adaptable to the ever changing mobile environment.
- Safety: Mobile device should be safe enough for the user. For example, device should not emit excessive radiation.
- Recoverability: Mobile device should recover by its own in case of a bad service like no network.
- Ease of integration: Should be flexible enough to integrate future technologies.
- Simplicity: Mobile device should provide a simple user interface and navigation mechanism.
- Accessibility: Device features should be accessible to the users despite any less available options.