Revision as of 05:42, 9 May 2012 by
Mobile device usability
From Nokia Developer Wiki
Created:(29 Jun 2009)
Last edited:(09 May 2012)
Some usability guidelines for mobile device
- Adaptation: Mobile devices must be adaptable to the ever changing mobile environment.
- Safety: Mobile device should be safe enough for the user. For example, device should not emit excessive radiation.
- Recoverability: Mobile device should recover by its own in case of a bad service like no network.
- Ease of integration: Should be flexible enough to integrate future technologies.
- Simplicity: Mobile device should provide a simple user interface and navigation mechanism.
- Accessibility: Device features should be accessible to the users despite any less available options.