(Difference between revisions)
From Nokia Developer Wiki
m (Bot change of links to internal format.)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 06:43, 19 May 2011
Some usability guidelines for multitasking
- Users can work with more than one application simultaneously.
- An application can be left running and the user can select other applications from the application shell.
- It's also possible to swap two running applications.
- The number of different running applications should be limited only by the available memory in the device.
- User cannot launch a new instance of any application before terminating the existing one first. Selecting a running application from the application shell will simply revert to the existing one.