Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Portal:Most Viewed Mobile Design Articles
- ImgBox component for Flash Lite
- Guidelines for Mobile Interface Design
- Series 40 UI design port from Android webinar - companion article
- Button Component for Flash Lite
- How to use S60 Platform Services to create accelerometer based user interaction wi...
- Balsamiq stencils for Series 40 UI Design
- Pop-up Component for Flash Lite
- Kinetic Scroll Component for Flash Lite
- Mobile Design Pattern - multi screens application approach