Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Portal:Most Viewed Mobile Design Articles
- ImgBox component for Flash Lite
- Guidelines for Mobile Interface Design
- How to use S60 Platform Services to create accelerometer based user interaction wi...
- App Launcher Icon Competition November 2011
- Balsamiq stencils for Series 40 UI Design
- Button Component for Flash Lite
- Mobile Design Pattern - multi screens application approach
- Webinar Series 40 UI Design
- RadioButton Component for Flash Lite