Queries are used in situations with more than one ways to proceed, when the application needs data from the user, or
when it is necessary to make sure the user knows what is happening. A query must be exited before the application can proceed.
Queries are displayed in pop-up windows. The following query types can be used:
1. Confirmation query: a question or notice with one or two possible responses.
2. List query: a question with a selection of more than two possible (predefined) responses.
3. Multi-selection List query: presents a list of items; the user can select any number of them.
4. Data query: used for numeric or textual input.
5. Message query: used for various purposes in queries that are longer than one screen.