Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Remote Device Access for Windows Phone
RDA is a free service that provides registered Nokia Developer's with access to a range of Nokia Lumia smartphones over the Internet. RDA then enables you to install and run your apps remotely, interacting with the phone as you would if you had it in your hand.
Other relevant information is provided in the Lumia Developers' Library and other links below:
- RDA guide for Nokia Lumia developers (Lumia Library)
- RDA Limitations (Lumia Library)
- RDA on twitter
- Lumia App Lab # 12 - Testing Windows Phone apps with Remote Device Access (youtube)
- Test your Java apps on Series 40 phones with the free Remote Device Access (youtube)
- Introduction to using Remote Device Access to test Asha Touch apps (youtube)
- Nokia Device Lending Libraries
Windows Phone 8