Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
This article provides pointers to where you can find both online and offline (standalone) versions of SDK Help.
Nokia SDKs include all required documentation for their associated development framework, which is usually made available through the IDE (for example Qt Creator for Qt, Carbide.c++ for Symbian C++ etc).
In addition, an online version of all development framework's documentation is provided in the Nokia Developer Library. At time of writing (14th Nov 2011) the library consists of:
- Qt Developer's Library
- Web Developer's Library 3.0 (downloadable)
- Java Developer's Library 3.11 (also eclipse plugin and standalone download)
- Design and User Experience Library v2.3
- Nokia Symbian^3 Developer's Library v1.1
- Flash Lite Developer's Library 1.6
- S60 5th Edition C++ Developer's Library v2.1
- S60 3rd Edition C++ Developer's Library v1.1
- MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan Developer Library v1.0
- Design and User Experience Library
Other documentation, including examples, training material, and standalone versions of some SDK libraries can be accessed here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Resources/Learning/