Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
[http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/How_to_Display_an_Image_in_the_Title_Pane How to Display an Image in the Title Pane]
[http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/How_to_Display_an_Image_in_the_Title_Pane How to Display an Image in the Title Pane
Revision as of 19:09, 30 June 2009
The status pane occupies an area at the top of the screen and displays information regarding the status of the current application, and of the device itself. The status pane itself is divided into the following subpanes:
- Title Pane
- Context Pane
- Navigation Pane
- Signal Pane
- Battery Pane
- Universal Indicator Pane (or Small Indicator Pane)
Some usability guidelines
- Applications should modify only the Context, Title and Navigation pane.
- Status pane can be hidden for a full screen mode application, e.g. a game application.
- Title pane should display the application name for the default view of the application.
- Context pane will display the current application's icon, but can be changed by the user.
The application icon should be displayed on the status pane of the view.
- Navigation pane should be used to display information about the current state of the application, and to indicate which view is currently active.