This template creates a "pseudo" category page. It is intended to allow us to create category pages for other languages, without having to use real non-English category names.
Internal use only.
The parameters are:
- Un named parameters: categories to display on the page - e.g. Symbian C++. Multiple categories are also possible
- language: language code for articles to display (e.g. Lang-Portuguese)
- count: (optional) defines number of items to display in the recently edited and most viewed lists up the top
- andcategory: (andcategory2 ... 12)
- notcategory: (notcategory2... 12)
- showhidden=true: If true, articles in categories Archived, FNWiki and Advertising are shown (hidden by default)
- uses: Specify the templates that must be in articles in the list .Note that to specify multiple templates use the half pipe - e.g.
uses=Template:KBKI ¦ Template:KBTS ¦ Template:KBCS
- notuses: Specify the templates that must not be in articles in the list .Note that to specify multiple templates use the half pipe - e.g.
notuses=Template:KBKI ¦ Template:KBTS ¦ Template:KBCS
- listportals=true: If defined, lists all articles that have title prefix "Portals:" in the current language
- shrinkleft=true: If defined, makes the first lists shrink left rather than display full width. This then works better with a right aligned lists. May be used in conjunction with listed portals.
- showbycategories=true : If defined, lists all articles with categories. Usual for "main" category page.
- notheadlines=true : Hides the headline section (and DPL is not executed) - recent edits, most viewed, newest. Note, these would also be hidden if empty
- addplatforms=true : Adds a section displaying the topics in the main platforms (Windows Phone, Nokia Asha, Symbian Meego).
- notplatform-asha=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Nokia Asha - used if Asha portal already exists and has been displayed
- notplatform-symbian=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Symbian - used if Symbian portal already exists and has been displayed
- notplatform-meego=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for MeeGo - used if meego portal already exists
- notplatform-windowsphone=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Windows Phone - used if WP portal already exists
- addhighlightnewest=true : Adds a list containing the newest articles
The default template does ...