Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
This template creates a "pseudo" category page. It is intended to allow us to create category pages for other languages, without having to use real non-English category names.
Internal use only.
The parameters are:
- Un named parameters: categories to display on the page - e.g. Symbian C++. Multiple categories are also possible
- language: language code for articles to display (e.g. Lang-Portuguese)
- count: (optional) defines number of items to display in the recently edited and most viewed lists up the top
- andcategory: (andcategory2 ... 12)
- notcategory: (notcategory2... 12)
- showhidden=true: If true, articles in categories Archived, FNWiki and Advertising are shown (hidden by default)
- uses: Specify the templates that must be in articles in the list .Note that to specify multiple templates use the half pipe - e.g.
uses=Template:KBKI ¦ Template:KBTS ¦ Template:KBCS
- notuses: Specify the templates that must not be in articles in the list .Note that to specify multiple templates use the half pipe - e.g.
notuses=Template:KBKI ¦ Template:KBTS ¦ Template:KBCS
- listportals=true: If defined, lists all articles that have title prefix "Portals:" in the current language
- shrinkleft=true: If defined, makes the first lists shrink left rather than display full width. This then works better with a right aligned lists. May be used in conjunction with listed portals.
- showbycategories=true : If defined, lists all articles with categories. Usual for "main" category page.
- notheadlines=true : Hides the headline section (and DPL is not executed) - recent edits, most viewed, newest. Note, these would also be hidden if empty
- addplatforms=true : Adds a section displaying the topics in the main platforms (Windows Phone, Nokia Asha, Symbian Meego).
- notplatform-asha=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Nokia Asha - used if Asha portal already exists and has been displayed
- notplatform-symbian=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Symbian - used if Symbian portal already exists and has been displayed
- notplatform-meego=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for MeeGo - used if meego portal already exists
- notplatform-windowsphone=true : If platforms have been enabled, this disables the portal for Windows Phone - used if WP portal already exists
- addhighlightnewest=true : Adds a list containing the newest articles
The default template does ...