Developed for Windows Phone, Blueprints enables users to easily manage their Tumblr blog and subscriptions. The app provides access to a user’s dashboard, enables them to manage posts, and see what’s new with their favourite blogs.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Blueprints brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- Lightweight photography is displayed throughout the app to bring content to life.
- The application opens with a bespoke layout containing a user’s account profile. Users can swipe through a series of panels to reach the remaining sections that contain new and recently viewed articles.
- Users can navigate to previous and next articles by tapping left and right arrows located on the application bar. An icon also indicates the current page. Tapping this icon leads to a list of pages, enabling users to quickly jump to the exact page they want.
- Once at article level, users can re-blog or favourite an article by tapping icons on the application bar. Thanks to an option in the application bar menu, users can also open the article in Internet Explorer.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- Users can post to their blog directly from the app and can pin the editor to a tile on their home screen for easy access.