Developed for Windows Phone, this award-winning app helps users to organise their business and personal activities, boost their productivity, focus on things that actually matter and prevent burning out due to stress and information overload.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Chaos Control brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font, ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- The application begins with a four-item menu pane. This view also acts as a basic dashboard, enabling users to glance at the number of incoming and outstanding tasks.
- Tapping each task category enables users to drill down into a series of sub-categories. Users can navigate between sub-category panels using a swipe gesture.
- Task details are displayed in a vertical list. Users can add new tasks, activities or tags by tapping an icon on the application bar.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- The app is free, however several sections and featuresets require a premium membership. When users enter these sections, they are presented with a short slide show explaining membership benefits and prompting them to join using an in-app purchase.
- Tasks can also be saved as a live tile, to easily access details on the go.