Developed for Windows Phone, this app enables users to update and review their Fitbit data on the go. Users can view monthly and weekly charts for their weight, manage all their activity goals, and review the goals set by their friends.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Fitbit brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font, ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- Lightweight icons are used throughout the application to enhance activity data. Each activity is also colour coded. These key design aspects are combined throughout the application to enable simple, yet highly glanceable infographic style layouts.
- The application opens with a dashboard that illustrates the user’s overall activity. Users can also swipe through application panels containing their activity data.
- Activity data is displayed using a vertical list as well as series of bespoke, data-specific layouts.
- Users can also access a calendar view by tapping an icon on the application bar.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- Activities can also be saved as a live tile, to easily access details on the go.