Developed for Windows Phone, this app enables users to browse the latest properties for sale and to rent across London and Surrey in the UK. Users can search for properties using a well designed form, or browse properties nearby using the map view.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Foxtons brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- Lightweight photography is used throughout the app to bring properties to life.
- Colour coding and simple iconography are used within the map view to facilitate discovery of common property types (e.g. house, apartment, houseboat).
- The application opens with a well-designed form enabling users to specify a location and set common filters such as type of property and number of rooms.
- Search results are presented using a vertical list. Each item includes a photo and key metadata such as the street name, postal code and price. Users can also swipe to see the same properties in a map view.
- Tapping an item opens a view containing a photo and property description. Users can swipe to access additional photos, virtual tours, floor plans or a map showing the property’s proximity to local transportation links.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- Users can share the property or trigger a call to the agent by tapping an icon on the application bar.
- For users who log-in, the app is automatically synched with the web site and apps on a user’s other devices to ensure easy access to information.