Developed for Windows Phone, this app enables users to easily discover the sights, tastes and shopping of Barcelona. Users can browse nearby activities, or filter activities by using the app’s handy What, Where and When menu.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Time Out brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font, ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- Lightweight photography is used throughout the application to bring the destinations to life.
- The application opens with vertical list of featured attractions. Users can also swipe through to the main menu, which enables users to search for nearby activities or perform a more detailed search.
- Nearby activities can be filtered using a menu that includes popular categories such as Things to do, Arts and Culture, and Shopping. Tapping one of these filters modifies a vertical list of results located in the adjacent panel. Users can access these results using a swipe gesture.
- To perform a detailed search, users must choose from three filters: What, Where and When.
- These filters are displayed on easy to use vertically scrolling tiles. Once the choice is made, the results are displayed on the adjacent panel.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- Users can also access a map view for any attraction by tapping an icon on the application bar.