This colorful Windows Phone application enables users to find London Underground stations, plan routes and view information about current and planned network delays.
- The user interface is fun, colorful and high contrast. Color coding is used throughout the application to identify each London Underground line.
- The application uses the native Segoe font, ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- The system map is high resolution enabling users to zoom in and out as needed.
- Primary navigation is included in a menu located at the bottom of each view.
- To plan a route, users begin by choosing stations from a list. The chosen route is then displayed in a vertical list that has been colour coded to match the chosen London Underground lines. Users can also choose to visually review the route superimposed onto the system map.
- Within sub-sections such as the Line Status area, users can browse through panels using pivot control based navigation.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- Advertising is well implemented and doesn’t detract from the content.