Developed for Windows Phone, this app enables users to enjoy the game of cricket from their device. The app includes a multitude of views, enabling users to zero in on detailed information about the latest match, or the statistics of their favourite teams and players.
- The user interface is high contrast and well aligned with the Yahoo! brand.
- The application uses the native Segoe font, ensuring a clean, light, and open look.
- Buttons, dialogues and iconography all use the default Modern UI look.
- Lightweight photography and team crests are used throughout the application to enhance listings and bring the games to life.
- The application begins with a screen showing the latest live matches. Users can also swipe through application panels containing upcoming and recent matches.
- Tapping each completed or in-progress match reveals a bespoke series of layouts containing extensive match details. These include statistics for each inning, match comments, and details of top players.
- Tapping each player reveals additional application panels containing their bowling and batting averages. Users can also browse players by team and country.
- Users can navigate back from all views using the dedicated hardware key.
- The application also includes a section containing a vertical list of recent cricket related news. Users can tap to read the article detail, and then navigate to the next or previous article by tapping icons located on the application bar.