My content profile says my app has been published but I can’t find my content on the store!
What is the relevancy engine and how does it work?
Relevancy is the broad term describing all the variables used to create a unique display of content choices to the end user. These variables include similar editorial selections, personalization history, browsing and search behavior. In a future release of Nokia Store, there will be a greater range of metadata for the relevance engine to draw on, which will allow the relevancy engine to make more personalized recommendations. At the bottom of the homepage of Nokia Store, there will be a section for collections and the first collection on the list will be “Recommended for you”. The items in this collection are generated using collaborative filtering. This method looks at the items the user has downloaded and compares them to the download history across all users to determine that “users that downloaded this item also downloaded…”
Will operator billing be supported in my country?
Nokia is considering operator billing as a strong asset for overall ecosystem, therefore continuing looking into possibilities for introducing operator billing in the countries where is not available yet.
Can I delete my content?
You can delete content that is uploaded to Nokia Publish but not yet published, and unpublish content that is already published in Nokia Store. You can remove either a complete content item (which also removes its associated files) or a specific file. Note that once a content is published, it cannot be deleted.
How does “Top Free”, “Best Seller” and “New” rankings work?
When an application gets published on the Nokia store, it will surface in the New section in the store for extra visibility.
After 7 days, it will be placed in the Top Free/Best Seller section according to download performance.
Someone has posted a review for my content. How do I contact them?
Can I remove user comments for my content item?
No. User comments cannot be removed by publishers.
That said, end-users can click on Report Issue in Comments page and report questionable content and comments that will be reviewed by our teams for removal.
Can consumers request for refunds?
A consumer may request for refunds through Nokia Customer Care. Kindly note that customers will require a Nokia account in order to submit an inquiry with Nokia Customer Care. If they do not have an account, they can register at Create your Nokia account.
How do I maximize content visibility in Nokia Store?
- Screenshot images: Use the 3 screenshots to illustrate your application.
- Category: Select the category that best describes your application. By selecting the relevant categorization tags, you make it is easier for users to find your content under the correct category.
- Keyword: Select relevant keywords that consumers may use to search for your content in Nokia Store.
- Spotlight promotion: Ensure your spotlight images are uploaded should your application be selected for Spotlight.
- Marketing Tool: Create a high quality personalized banner to market your content.
- Language and Country Distribution: Select the languages that the application supports under the ‘Distribution’ tab. Select all countries that match the supported languages from this list. Only English content can be distributed globally.